Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week #3 Flickr Tasks

What's up, everyone? Hopefully your week is going well. After much trial and error (you'll notice that this is my brand new blog), I was able to export this picture from Flickr to my blog.

It is a really cool picture of Beaver Stadium during 2007's Penn State-Notre Dame game. I've never heard the stadium that loud before, and I've attended plenty of games. It was pretty amazing. I know, I know - all I seem to talk about is Penn State. I'm sure it gets more than a little annoying, but State College is a big part of my life and I'm always thinking about something related to PSU.

Flickr is a great tool and the photos at one's disposal are essentially endless. I will be using Flickr much more now that I have successfully learned to navigate and "explore" the contents of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment