Sunday, October 4, 2009

#10 - Week 5 - The Endless Universe of Image Collecting

I initially searched GeneratorBlog for an image and had a pretty good time exploring the infinite amount of pictures to use. Some of the names of the links on the left hand side of the page made me laugh (zombie speech, fantasy romance title generator, t-shirts that suck). I searched a bunch of links and found something pretty cool under the link Monster. I uploaded an image of a monster but for some reason only the middle of the image posted. Basically, you couldn't tell what the image was.

I decided to check out ImageChef and designed a replica jersey of tight end Heath Miller, my favorite Steeler. For those sticklers reading this post, I know that the letters and numbers on a Steelers jersey are white instead of yellow, but this is the closest I could come up with. When I played around with the white lettering, it looked like a Raiders jersey. Not good.

Here is a link: http://www.imagechef.com/ic/football/

1 comment: